Chestnut Vale Feed Inc/ Hicksville Agway Return Policy
Our products are carefully selected to provide our customers with the premium quality and value that they’ve come to expect from us. Occasionally a product will not meet those expectations and we will do our best to work with our customers to find a solution. Because circumstances can vary, returns must be considered on a case-by- case basis. The terms and conditions below are meant to be used as a general guideline.
Our Product Return Policy
You may call in your return to the store and we will arrange to pick up the return on your next delivery. Returns can also be made in the store. All refunds will be made less the delivery charge. Delivery Charges are non- refundable.
- All items returned for a refund must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Refunds will be issued on items returned with a receipt within 30 days from the date of purchase for product that is in salable condition with all original packaging.
- All refunds will be issued in the same form of payment used on the original purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for special orders or clearance items.
- Refunds for items purchased by a check require a 10 day waiting period.
- Returns with a gift receipt will receive store credit that is not redeemable for cash.
Returns without a Receipt
Any request for a refund without a receipt requires management approval. If approved, your refund will be in the form of store credit which is not redeemable for cash at any time.
Our Returned Check Policy
There will be a $35 service charge on all returned checks. No exceptions.
Chestnut Vale Feed Inc. / Hicksville Agway will gladly exchange unsatisfactory hay. All hay will be inspected by a manger before an exchange is made. We will exchange or replace delivered hay. Standard delivery fees may apply. Chestnut Vale Feed Inc. / Hicksville Agway will not accept exchanges on hay that has been improperly handled or stored.