Alfa-Lox™ is a r evolutionary feed supplement to be fed at 2-4 lbs. daily. Alfa-Lox not only promotes gastric health, but many
horses with gastric ulcers also have colonic ulcers that cannot be definitively diagnosed. Alfa-Lox™ uses a multiple, nutrient
based approach for health of the entire digestive tract.
- Chopped Alfalfa Hay – Demonstrated by University research to provide a buffering effect for both horses on or off pharmacological treatments.
- Microbial Cultures – Helps maintain a healthier pH in the digestive tract and stimulates mucosal cells to regenerate faster to improve the digestive tract lining.
- Mannanoligosaccharides – Used for natural stimulation of the immune function.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Providing 15gms of Omega 3 Fatty Acids for reducing inflammation of intestinal cells.
- L-Carnitine – An Amino Acid suggested or recommended by veterinarians to stimulate cellular immunity and regeneration and to increase metabolism of nutrients to improve cellular repair.